Forum Thread: How to Make Fairy Castle Tower with Paper Clay?

Diy Fairy Castle making with home made paper clay and tissue paper roll. After doing Fairy House making video inspired by creative mom, I have made this Fairy Castle.

I used home made paper clay to make it. In this tutorial you can know how it is easy to making beautiful fairy castle with paper clay, tissue paper roll, card board, hot glue, acrylic paint and plastic from bottle. Which you can use as your fairy garden house.

I took two pieces of tissue roll. One roll i divided in two pieces by knife and scissor. Small part of those parts i attached to another roll to make it longer for castle tower with hot glue. Now i attached both roll with hot glue. I filled the gap between two rolls with two pieces of cardboard by hot glue. Then i made tower roof shape with aluminum foil. I cut window and door parts with knife then fill those gap with plastic from plastic bottle. Its look like glass.

Then I glued them with hot glue gun to make the fairy castle shape. After making shape of fairy castle I covered it with home made paper clay. First i used a thin layer of paper clay all over the fairy castle tower roughly, then I added another layer of paper clay for making wall, window, door details.

I have used acrylic paint for coloring it.

Thanks for watching. Hope you like it. More videos are coming soon.

Please subscribe my channel, like and share the video.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active