I would like to quote a paragraph from The Power of Art by Susan Anderson, Nancy Walch, and Kate Becker. You will find the link to the PDF online booklet for more information at the bottom.
So here it goes.
"Poor school performance, alienation from school, truancy and dropping out key are indicators of risk in young people. Studies show that a disassociation from school is one of the first steps toward additional risks and dangerous behavior. When the arts are integrated into school's curriculum, and are taught well, particularly through sustained interaction between pupils and professional artists, studies reveal that students develop an attachment to school and regular attendance. The arts as a core part of instruction are also shown to improve academic achievement and test scores while contributing to improved work and life skills demonstrated by youth. The arts can enhance the climate on a school campus an in the classroom, and contribute to creative energy is students that carries beyond school hours. Importantly, research shows that these results are even more dramatic for low-income students than for high-income students."
-The Power of Art pg.71
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades